Upsy Daisy

There is nothing better than feeling good at the start of the week.
Don't know why, but I feel elated. A bit weird because usually I am a bit moody on Mondays. lol. Maybe because I had a nice weekend. Maybe because of Hobbit. He made me happy. lol. Maybe there are many good things to look forward to. Birthdays of loved ones, special events.
Hope nothing will dampen my spirits! ;-)
Have a good week, loves!
p/s: I have a thing for balloons images. I am a bit terrified of the real thing though. I love the idea of balloon bouquets too. However, just so you know, don't ever ask me to blow a balloon. I can but I'll be chicken and my balloon will be very tiny. lol. But, I am conflict. i loveee looking at balloons. It just make me happy looking at the pretty colours.


Comments
Post a Comment