Little Note to Little Sis

Dear Lil Sis,

I just want to drop by and see how you are doing. You have been through a lot these past few months. I know you are broken hearted, by those people you called friends. But in case you don’t know, I just would like to tell you that there are more people who love you than those who want to hurt you. For those who have hurt you, well I wish they will soon regret for losing a friend like you. Having a friend like you is like having a rare jewel. You are not easily found that’s for sure.

I hope you are feeling better. Do not let those people affect your happiness. There are great things to look forward to (*wink*) and you know that you are loved.

Love lots,
Big Sis

Comments

  1. thank you dear sister *hugs*

    I know you're always there for me and thanks a lot for all the strenght and support.thanks a lot.aihh im so touched kak jan...really..
    i love you
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owwhhh..

    how can we not love bubuk? she's so shweettt

    ReplyDelete
  3. kak tine u're so shweet like honeyyyyyyyyyyy too!! lick lick! hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment