I'm Spongebob Squarepants

I just took the cartoon character test and my result is that I'm a Spongebob Squarepants. I have taken this test a few times and I think the last time i took I was a Charlie Brown.

This is what Spongebob is:

"You are the classic person that everyone loves. You are the best friend that anyone could ever have and never wants t o lose. You never cause harm to anyone and they would never not understand your feelings. Life is a journey, it's funny and calm for the most part. Stay away from traitors and jealous people and you will be stress free".

Now I am asking you, am I a Spongebob?

Have a great week, loves!

Comments

  1. Yes..yes..you are definately Spongie Bobo...:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe Spongie Bobo?? hahahah CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fav cartoon wa weyh! tp patrick lg best kot. lg bodoh lg best hahahah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment