Too Cute
Something made me smile this mundane Saturday morning at work.
As usual, I logged on my pc and started browsing my favourite blogs. One blog i have to visit everyday is A Cup of Jo, a blog by Glamour magazine's daily sex and relationship blog writer, Joanna Goddard. I love her blog. She always link me up to lots of different things. hehehe. So anyway today I clicked on this post and I found out that Christian Bale looks like Kermit the frog. hahaha. Too cute!!! Click here, to know what I mean. Too cute, right?
Have a great weekend people!!!
As usual, I logged on my pc and started browsing my favourite blogs. One blog i have to visit everyday is A Cup of Jo, a blog by Glamour magazine's daily sex and relationship blog writer, Joanna Goddard. I love her blog. She always link me up to lots of different things. hehehe. So anyway today I clicked on this post and I found out that Christian Bale looks like Kermit the frog. hahaha. Too cute!!! Click here, to know what I mean. Too cute, right?
Have a great weekend people!!!


Comments
Post a Comment