It's All About Pancakes
Another food review.
I have been to the Paddington House of Pancakes for a few times but never got the chance to give a full review on the the place.
I love that place. Looking at pancakes being put together in a creative and pretty way made me happy. hahaha. I am so easy to please, I know. Just show me something creative and pretty.
:P
Had a little gathering at the pancakes's place with my old chums from the old workplace, Sherry, Kak Ida and Norli at the Curve outlet. They never been to the place before so it was perfect chance to introduce the scrumptious dishes to them. I ended up being the one who had the most hard time picking which one to choose! lol.
Have you seen the menu? It's a like an album. Or a history book, with pretty pictures. lol. I always had a hardtime choosing. Usually i end up ordering the sweet versions but that day I felt I want to try the savoury ones.
Let's look at our orders for that day:
Norli's "Full Monty" - American pancakes, sunny side up, a couple of chipolatas, guacamole dip, with side of mashed potatoes and salad.
Sherry's "Amsterdam" look like pizza, right? Dutch pancakes called "Pannenkoeken" very thin, with beef bacon slices I think, with cheese and tomato sauce with salad.
Kak Ida's "Tokyo" - chicken leg, chicken slice with cheese, tomato sauce, Pannenkoeken rolled with salad, with side of mashed potatoes and salad
Mine no 414 (they dont have a name for it) heheh. Buckwheat pancakes, with beef bacon, omelette filled with mushroom, onions and tomatoes, with side of mashed potatoes and salad
Our starters - nachos. Really love this. Very crispy. It's from the kid's menu.
the chaotic table
our dessert "Treasure Box" - a treasure indeed. They have "dollars" these really cute tiny pancakes with lots of fruits - plums, peaches, strawberries, bananas, raisins, sliced almonds and icecream on top with syrup of course. The winner, I must say.
Are we satisfied with our choices? Just look at us. Happy right? :P
Happy and full faces
Love this place. But i would say this is a "girly" place. hehe. And I think i would prefer the sweet ones. I like my savoury pancakes but I am a traditional girl, pancakes means sweetness for me. :-)
Food and ambience - 3.5/5 stars.
Price range - food : RM15 - RM40. Our orders between RM17-RM25. Drinks : RM5-RM15.
The prices are just approximation. Couldnt really remember. I'll pay more attention next time on the prices.
Coming back? You bet.
I have been to the Paddington House of Pancakes for a few times but never got the chance to give a full review on the the place.
I love that place. Looking at pancakes being put together in a creative and pretty way made me happy. hahaha. I am so easy to please, I know. Just show me something creative and pretty.
:P
Had a little gathering at the pancakes's place with my old chums from the old workplace, Sherry, Kak Ida and Norli at the Curve outlet. They never been to the place before so it was perfect chance to introduce the scrumptious dishes to them. I ended up being the one who had the most hard time picking which one to choose! lol.
Have you seen the menu? It's a like an album. Or a history book, with pretty pictures. lol. I always had a hardtime choosing. Usually i end up ordering the sweet versions but that day I felt I want to try the savoury ones.
Let's look at our orders for that day:
Are we satisfied with our choices? Just look at us. Happy right? :P
Love this place. But i would say this is a "girly" place. hehe. And I think i would prefer the sweet ones. I like my savoury pancakes but I am a traditional girl, pancakes means sweetness for me. :-)
Food and ambience - 3.5/5 stars.
Price range - food : RM15 - RM40. Our orders between RM17-RM25. Drinks : RM5-RM15.
The prices are just approximation. Couldnt really remember. I'll pay more attention next time on the prices.
Coming back? You bet.


Comments
Post a Comment