Smitten with Hobbit
Hobbit, is the Argentinian, miniature horse. Age, 10 years old. Not the furry legged hobbit from the lord of the rings. lol.
Went to the zoo today with my sis in law, Tine and the boys for her friend's daughter's 6th birthday.
Fell in love with Hobbit. I couldn't get away from him. I want to take him home. lol I don't usually want to take animal home. Not quite an animal lover. I am the type that I like to look and I know they are cute, but I don't like to touch them. Espcially snakes. Except bunnies. and now, I want this cutie. I want one!
He got really cool hairstyle, dude. I want a fringe like that. haha.
look at that fringe!
cute legs. the fur is very soft.
hey there hun! can i take u home?
me & hobbit
imran with hobbit
adam with hobbit
look how smitten i was <3
I wish I could take Hobbit home. And put some pretty bows on that pretty hair. hahaha.
For more info about miniature horses, click here and here pretty cool too.
Went to the zoo today with my sis in law, Tine and the boys for her friend's daughter's 6th birthday.
Fell in love with Hobbit. I couldn't get away from him. I want to take him home. lol I don't usually want to take animal home. Not quite an animal lover. I am the type that I like to look and I know they are cute, but I don't like to touch them. Espcially snakes. Except bunnies. and now, I want this cutie. I want one!
He got really cool hairstyle, dude. I want a fringe like that. haha.
I wish I could take Hobbit home. And put some pretty bows on that pretty hair. hahaha.
For more info about miniature horses, click here and here pretty cool too.


Smitten with hobbit je okeh..jgn smitten ngn abang sebelah hobbit tuh...awww!!!*wink*
ReplyDelete