Tagged Along

Oh I've been tagged again by bubuk. I guess it's alright. Something for you to know a little bit more about me.

1. Do you think you are hot?
Hmmm yeah why not. lol.

2. Upload your favorite picture of you
This is hard. I have a lot!!!



3. Why do you like that picture?
Great shot, I looked happy, i love the background and surrounding, and the event too, celebrating my 31st birthday last December. It was awesome. This pic tell all.

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
Honestly, I can't remember!

5. The last song you listened to is...
Home, Michael Buble. Oh I just love this song. :~(

6. What are you doing right now besides this?
Nothing

7. What name would you prefer besides this?
Sophie? lol

Tag 5 people.
1) Cik Tembun Merah
2) Pootz
3) Shamie
4) Nomy
5) Anna

8. Who is no. 1?
My sweet friend, Wynn, mommy to a beautiful baby girl, Iman

9. No. 3 is having a relationship with?
Hmm not too sure. hehehe. hard to catch up :P, just kidding sham!

10. Say something about no.5
She has 3 children but still have the body like she was in college!

11. How about no. 4?
She went to Mawi's wedding reception at the Palace of Golden Horses! weehhooo!!!

12. Who is no. 2?
My mentor, my sister, my friend :)

Comments