Kickin' Shrimp

I dedicate this post to one of the most beautiful and gorgeous dish I ever had.

Presenting, the KICKIN' SHRIMP at Tony Romas!!!!



Succulent shrimps (fried or some sort) on a bed of salad with oozing creamy spicy dressing, served in a martini glass. Beautiful taste, beautifully presented too.

OMG! I just love this dish. Introduced by the talented taster Bubuk. Had it earlier at lunch with my friends Pootz, Gee and Syir

Look at those plump shrimps! And if you dig in, there are some inside!

Seriously, I go to Tony Romas just to have this kickin' babies.

It is priced at RM19.90++, and worth every sen. Seriously.

Go try it.

p/s: sorry low quality pic, i took it with my handphone and didnt bother to change the setting. haha.

Comments

  1. Hihihi.... made the same entry myself!! With the same pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. masyukkkk lunch mkn tony ramas! hahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. sedapnyerrrrrrrrrrr... menci x ikut...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment