I LOVE MY CROCS!

I am in love with my Crocs.

I had a moment of TLC with them this morning, when I took them all for a wash. While I was washing them one by one, as I held them in my hand, I realised that I really, i mean, really REALLY like them. My housekeeper was laughing at me (and probably thought that I have lost my mind) because I told my Crocs (yes, literally) that I love them. hahahah.

Some may hate Crocs, but no matter what people ridicule them, I just love them. They are comfy and they are my best friends too. hehe. I even noticed Addison Montgomery of Private Practice (played by the beautiful Kate Walsh) wore them while in her scrubs in one of the episodes.


Drying them off after the wash, L-R: My gold Mary Jane, cotton candy Disney Beach, silver Malindi, Maroon Mary Jane

Those who didn't like them, too bad for you, because Crocs, for me, is one of the best thing ever invented for my feet. hehehe.

I LOVE MY CROCSS!!! Yeah, I know I've said that many times already. But I just love them, ya know?



Click on their Malaysian website here.

Comments