Chocolate Overdose

I never had so much chocolate in one sitting. Maybe it was not that much really, but seriously, it is enough for my system for at least a couple of months. I had this chocolate overdose at Theobroma Chocolate Lounge, in Bangsar Village.

I am not a chocolate fanatic. I love them, but I only have them whenever I have the chocolate cravings. It doesn't happen often, but it happens. My fave chocolate are those dark, bitter ones. If I have the craving for chocolate, a piece is enough for me really.

So anyway, today, went to Bangsar Village with Kak Tine and the boys for late lunch after visiting Aira and Faiq at the hospital (admitted for conjunctivitis *sigh* poor babies, get well soon). We had lunch at Marco's pizza place (seriously, I will not go back there). After lunch, we just walked further a bit and saw the Chocolate Lounge. I mentioned it to Kak Tine, that I saw a branch in Pavilion. Kak Tine asked if it is nice. I said I have no idea since never been there. I am not a chocolate person, so somehow the place wasn't really appealing to me. Kak Tine then said, let's check it out, so we went just to kill our curiousity and to look at the menu. Bam! hahaha. Once we saw the menu and all those pretty chocolates on display, we were already thinking what to order, despite just had lunch. hahaha.

Chocolates on display

Oh well, I had the Ms Coco - basically a hot chocolate, but with dark bitter chocolate. The drinks has 2 sizes, cup and mug size. I chose cup, and it is about RM9.90, I think.

Kak Tine ordered something called Fair Lady in mug size, i think it was RM12.90. Didn't know the exact name though but it was hot chocolate with milk chocolate. The "mug" came with a heater below (a candle), so that the chocolate stayed warm.
"Fair Lady" oozing with chocolatey goodness. hehheheh

The Fair Lady was just sinful. The mug size was just too much for one person. I don't think I can drink it all on my own. It is okay if you go in a group and then you ordered this, and shared. Unless you are really hungry or crazy about chocolate. My Ms Coco cup size was just nice I think, and since it was dark, bitter chocolate, it didn't really have that "muak" taste. BUt all in all, the drinks was delicious and seriously, I felt giddy with chocolate. hahaha.

Kak Tine also ordered a cheesecake thingy, i think it's name was Black n White? not sure. Not sure of the price too. It was just sinful, really really smooth and delicious.

Then came the star, the chocolate fondue with fruits and marshmallows. I think it was called Chocolate Affair. RM25.90 maybe.

OMG. LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!! The melted chocolate was served with strawberries, oranges, kiwi frui, bananas and marshmallow. That was my first time having chocolate fondue. The chocolate was thick, sweet and chocolatey. OMG.


I still feel the chocolate in my mouth. hahaha. The boys were like in a frenzy.. ahahah excited about the dish. Adam basically wiped out all the strawberries on his own. It was not a suprise that the fruits, marshmallows and chocolate was wiped out in just few minutes. lol.


Like I've said before, I never had this much chocolate ever.
Chocolate overdose!

Would I come back here? Absolutely! Day out with my girls, would be perfect!And Yong, my thoughts were with you while having the chocs. You'll definitely love this. lol.

Comments