Alalalala

My 9 months old nephew, Naufal was admitted to the hospital for a very bad conjunctivitis. I went to see him earlier today.

Naufal is the 4th member of my family that was infected. First it was Asif, then Kak Ida, Irsyad and now Naufal. I am praying that I won't get infected. I hate being sick for eye infection. You just have to be at home because you don't want to infect other people too. I had a bad one about a couple of years ago. Not looking forward to have that again!!!

So anyway, look at how bad Naufal's infection is:


This was him when I just came in, he didn't want to open his eyes.. awww sian kan??


After some coaxing, he finally opened up
awww look at that cute face. pity him. breaks my heart to see him like this.

He's getting better though, and Kak Liza said that he is expected to be discharged tomorrow.

Get well soon Naufal. Bobo loves you!

trying to grab my phone. hehe

Comments