Busy Sunday

I had a super busy Sunday.

Started off with morning walk at the park in Alam Damai with mama and Yong, which later Upiq took over and took Mama around the park while Yong & I joined the community aerobic. You know what, they only asked RM3 contribution each day! Good eh these people? The lady who conducted the session wore a PDRM tshirt so I assume she is in the police force. Bless them for doing this for the community. Anyway, it was Mama first time at the park and she was excited to go back again (eventhough she complained of backache, muscle pains on her legs. Poor mama). But I am glad she liked it and want to do it again.

Participants of all ages! Go girls and men too!
Yong and Mama. Eh made some new friends lah!

Then I went off to Lysya’s Castle housewarming party. Hahahah. I just want to mention that name. Anyway, thanks for inviting dear, the food was delicious. Here’s something to remember. Peace! :P



After that made a quick trip to Ikea, bought some stuff, which now prettily adorn my desk at work :P

Very yummy smelling scented candle. Like vanilla pudding. I feel full all time. haha. New deskpad and postcard under my keyboard. You like? Mirror give from a friend. Nice eh?

Went back home, finding my nephews having ice lollies and then Faiq crying because he didn’t get one. Being the most coolest aunt EVER, took all of them to kedai and bought some. In the car, on the way back, Faiq said “Hmmm.. wangi la” and then he sniffed me and exclaimed “Bobo ni wangi la”. HAHAHAHAH BODEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That cheeky munkee! Cute kan?

Then Upiq said that he wanted to take Faiq to Mines to feed the fishes there and then Asif and Akif heard about it from Faiq and they bersemangat mandi and everything so that they can follow. The parents were out doing some errands so I decided to take them there, with lil Akisha too sebab kesian pulak tinggal kat rumah kan. Called the parents, asked for permission, went off to Mines. Spent about 1 ½ hours there and went back home again.

Akif and Akif excited feeding bread to the fish in Mines
Aunt at work, carrying Akisha, instructing Faiq. Please ignore the sparetyres *-*

At home, Kak Tine asked me to help with Adam’s homework since she is going out for awhile with Imran to get some dinner. Somehow I think I made a very garang tutor. HAHAHA. Sian Adam.

So, moral of the story, siapa ckp jadi aunt tak busy???

Comments