@ Home
So okay, now I am at home. I went to the doc and doc asked me to go home so that I won't infect my colleagues. oh well. Short mc though, he gave me 1/2 day today and then for tomorrow. It was not serious, so it was just as a precaution while the meds works on me. I told him that just gave me the mc for tomorrow since I am already at work today, but he said, just take it and go home.
The reason why I was reluctant to go home was because I know how hard it will be to take out my car from the parking lot. The parking lot I usually park has this, double or sometimes, triple parking. So if u are early, and u parked your car, it might be hard for you to take it out. U have to accept that or if you want to go out earlier, you will have to tell the uncle taking care of the carpark and he will park the car for you at a convenient place. Since, I did not pre-warned him, my car was deep inside. I got down to the parking and asked him if it is possible, because if not, I would just go back to work. He said no worries, he will get my car out. Bless him. I kept apologising to him. He said it is alright and told me not to worry. It took him about 15-20 minutes to get the car out. He even had the smile on his face when he gave back the car to me. Thank you uncle!!!!!!
So right now, not too sure what I am going to do. Imran, who is also on mc, asked me to take him to the mall to play arcade game. Not going to happen. hahahaha. So here I am.. thought of watching the shows I missed last week and catch up with my reading stack waiting by the bedside.
muaaahhh!!
The reason why I was reluctant to go home was because I know how hard it will be to take out my car from the parking lot. The parking lot I usually park has this, double or sometimes, triple parking. So if u are early, and u parked your car, it might be hard for you to take it out. U have to accept that or if you want to go out earlier, you will have to tell the uncle taking care of the carpark and he will park the car for you at a convenient place. Since, I did not pre-warned him, my car was deep inside. I got down to the parking and asked him if it is possible, because if not, I would just go back to work. He said no worries, he will get my car out. Bless him. I kept apologising to him. He said it is alright and told me not to worry. It took him about 15-20 minutes to get the car out. He even had the smile on his face when he gave back the car to me. Thank you uncle!!!!!!
So right now, not too sure what I am going to do. Imran, who is also on mc, asked me to take him to the mall to play arcade game. Not going to happen. hahahaha. So here I am.. thought of watching the shows I missed last week and catch up with my reading stack waiting by the bedside.
muaaahhh!!


do get weel soon lurve!! Missing you already!
ReplyDelete