Oel Ngati Kameie, Jake

That's "I See You" in Na'vi.

Haven't seen Avatar? Well, I don't know about you, but for movie fans, I think it is one of 2009's must see movie.

This is not a review of the movie, this is just a post dedicated to Jake Sully.

HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA.

I love him, seriously. For those of you haven't seen Avatar yet, Jake Sully is the main character, played by the oh so yummy Sam Worthington. You might recognise him if you have seen Terminator Salvation. Jake Sully has 2 versions - one Human Jake Sully and one the Avatar Jake Sully.

haha ok ok so now, I fell bad for Jake Sully. Seriously. I don't know why, man, I just did. I like his human form and the blue alien form. See, I see pass the looks. I just came back from my second time watching Avatar, but in 3D. I have seen it couple of weeks ago but the normal version, and of course I have to see it in 3D right? heheh.

So ok i know I always fell for fictional characters and they are not real. So? hahaha. they are just the visual version of the man of my dreams. oh yuck that sounded not right. hahah. One thing in common for these guys I fell for is their "protectiveness". They usually started of as ordinary guys, the underdog, the reluctant hero, they don't really want to be the leader but when the world needs them, they will rise above and do what they have to do. They fight for what they believe in. Serious la wei. hahaha.

So anyway, for info, in the movie, the Na'vi people says "Oel Ngati Kameie" or "I See You" to mean not just see, see literally but it is actually meant that you see in the soul, in the heart, in the core of your existence (ok i am exaggerating) of the person, beyond the surface, the physical.. it is inside of you. It may also mean I love you i guess (this is what I understand from the movie).

I even like the Na'vi version of Jake Sully. Can I say that I think he is hot and sexy. There is something about those big yellow eyes, that grin of his and that graceful sway of his hips. kihkih

HAHAHAH ok i think I have enough crap to write.

Eeeeeeeee..I like him laaaa why can't find these guys in real life??? Ok I might run away if I meet blue coloured man, that would be weird but.. ya know what I mean..

Oh well, to those guys, come out, if you see me, then I'll see you too. :P

My Jake

Comments

  1. TRIVIA:
    Did you notice that Jake in his Avatar has five fingers, Ney'tiri and the other Omaticaya people have 4 fingers? I sure noticed that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment