Meeting Shasha
Finally I got to meet my online friend, Shasha, after knowing her, about 3 years? more or less.
All because of our mutual love for Avatar. hehehehe. Both of us have seen Avatar, normal one, but of course both us HAVE to see the 3D version.
We known each other waaayyy back during my obsession with Wentworth Miller. Remember Michael Scofiled? Remember how i was absolutely bonkers about him? lol. Yeah... Shasha was my partner in crime. lol. Poor Went, don't know what's going on with him anymore.
So anyway, I had a fun time meeting Shasha.. such a bubbly person. Meeting Shasha is my second time meeting a friend I met online. I am glad that the internet brought us all together!
Hey Shasha, it was nice to see you and looking forward for our next movie outing! And how can i forget, Yana too!
Yeay!! Finally we meet! hhehehehe
I like this pic although there is only half of me hahahah
with Yana at the back.. hehehe
All because of our mutual love for Avatar. hehehehe. Both of us have seen Avatar, normal one, but of course both us HAVE to see the 3D version.
We known each other waaayyy back during my obsession with Wentworth Miller. Remember Michael Scofiled? Remember how i was absolutely bonkers about him? lol. Yeah... Shasha was my partner in crime. lol. Poor Went, don't know what's going on with him anymore.
So anyway, I had a fun time meeting Shasha.. such a bubbly person. Meeting Shasha is my second time meeting a friend I met online. I am glad that the internet brought us all together!
Hey Shasha, it was nice to see you and looking forward for our next movie outing! And how can i forget, Yana too!


Comments
Post a Comment