Fresh Look
What a better way to start the new year with a fresh look, right?
So, do you like my new header and background? I made the header myself, using the tools in Scrapblog. My previous was made by my lovely friend Mas Slattery but this time around she is toooooo lazy to do it, I have to do it myself. :P.... for a first timer, i think I did pretty good (also i cheated and use the quickmix too... oh well anything to make things easy right?). kihkih..
So anyway, I had a pretty relaxing Saturday. Morning i went to work, went straight home (but stopped to buy the delicious Rojak Ayam at Restoran Beringin, Jalan Katib Koyan, Kampung Baru - in front of Bank Pembangunan). Then spend the afternoon catching up with my brother Upiq and the kids.. I was thinking to get my hair treatment but too lazy..so I decided to go for a massage. I desperately needed a massage, as my body was kinda aching for the past week, so I hopped on Upiq's CRV ( to test drive, my first time driving it heheh) with Kak Tine and went to Reborn massage centre in Metropoint Complex, Kajang. We had foot reflexology and full body massage... 2 hours for RM97.50. Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee very nice indeed.
Oh I forgot.. yesterday I went to my dear friend, Munir's wedding dinner.. which was enchanting. Small and intimate setting, garden fairy like, I love every single little detail of it. Honestly, it was pretty close to my dream wedding (nanti kalau nak kawin nak tiru hehehe) Congratulations to Moon & Meen, may Allah bless you in your new life together.
And tomorrow, can't wait to see Avatar 3D, and meeting my online friend Shasha for the first time. It was Wentworth Miller who brought us together and now Avatar.
Have a great weekend loves.
Prettty flowers at Munir & Meen's wedding dinner, at the 30th floor penthouse in Crowne Plaza Mutiara, Kuala Lumpur. More Munir's wedding pics, click here and click on my facebook album here.
So, do you like my new header and background? I made the header myself, using the tools in Scrapblog. My previous was made by my lovely friend Mas Slattery but this time around she is toooooo lazy to do it, I have to do it myself. :P.... for a first timer, i think I did pretty good (also i cheated and use the quickmix too... oh well anything to make things easy right?). kihkih..
So anyway, I had a pretty relaxing Saturday. Morning i went to work, went straight home (but stopped to buy the delicious Rojak Ayam at Restoran Beringin, Jalan Katib Koyan, Kampung Baru - in front of Bank Pembangunan). Then spend the afternoon catching up with my brother Upiq and the kids.. I was thinking to get my hair treatment but too lazy..so I decided to go for a massage. I desperately needed a massage, as my body was kinda aching for the past week, so I hopped on Upiq's CRV ( to test drive, my first time driving it heheh) with Kak Tine and went to Reborn massage centre in Metropoint Complex, Kajang. We had foot reflexology and full body massage... 2 hours for RM97.50. Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee very nice indeed.
Oh I forgot.. yesterday I went to my dear friend, Munir's wedding dinner.. which was enchanting. Small and intimate setting, garden fairy like, I love every single little detail of it. Honestly, it was pretty close to my dream wedding (nanti kalau nak kawin nak tiru hehehe) Congratulations to Moon & Meen, may Allah bless you in your new life together.
And tomorrow, can't wait to see Avatar 3D, and meeting my online friend Shasha for the first time. It was Wentworth Miller who brought us together and now Avatar.
Have a great weekend loves.
Prettty flowers at Munir & Meen's wedding dinner, at the 30th floor penthouse in Crowne Plaza Mutiara, Kuala Lumpur. More Munir's wedding pics, click here and click on my facebook album here.


Yeay..Welcome to the club..The Scrapbloggers...:P..You'll be addicted soon..Beware!!!!!!Hahahaha....I love the color and the wedding pic...Love it...Sesuweiiiii sangat tona warnanya...You go girl!!!
ReplyDeletePS: Lepas ni boleh buat header untuk aku pulak...kan?:P
hahahahahahaha mmg juling ar mata lepas ni.. i like the colours too..
ReplyDeleteajar orang buat blog pleaseeeeeeeeee
ReplyDeletealaa tuy.. sonang je.. call aku bila nak buat.. hehehehe
ReplyDelete