Goodbye Riggs


I came back home today greeted by a pretty devastating news from Hani. :(

Taylor Kitsch is leaving Friday Night Lights for the next season, Just Jared said so. Double :(

Actually, that is not entirely true, though, he will still be in the show, but not as the regular cast member, but he will appear in a few episodes. Read here for more.

I love the show, but I think the show is also not gaining popularity now. I love the "real" theme of the show, depicting the ordinary people in the real America. I love the spirit, I love the cast. Now, most of the original cast already left the show, and Taylor Kitsch will join suit. Yeah I know he got bigger things to do, but I will always remember him as my no 33, Tim Riggins. But I think I'll continue to follow FNL, as long as Coach Taylor & family are still there. heheh.

Well enjoy him while he last. Surely looking forward for his movies!!!

Let me sulk, for awhile.

Comments