I <3 Australia
The movie lah, not the country. Never been to Australia before. Hehehe.
Australia is exquisite. Love it love it love it.
This is the synopis (I copied it somewhere from the net, couldn’t remember the site eheh):
“Of Baz Luhrmann's direction, "Australia" is set in northern Australia prior to World War II and centers on an English aristocrat (Kidman) who inherits a ranch the size of Maryland. When English cattle barons plot to take her land, she reluctantly joins forces with a rough-hewn cattle driver (Jackman) to drive 2,000 head of cattle across hundreds of miles of the country's most unforgiving land, only to still face the bombing of Darwin, Australia, by the Japanese forces that had attacked Pearl Harbor only months earlier.”
Now, don’t be “turned off” by the synopsis. The synopsis sounded boring, right? Ok, let see with what I can make a comparison of it. Hmm haa.. remember Pearl Harbor? Yeah something like that but it’s like langit dan bumi best dia. Pearl Harbor sucked. Australia rocks! Lol. It’s like Titanic, of smaller scale, without the you die I die tragic drama, maybe?
In my own synopsis, Australia is an adventure epic with a little romance injected to it. Eh, what is an epic without romance, right? So anyway, there is a love story, culture (about aborigines), cattle industry, horses, lol with a dash of war in it.
I love every single bit of it. If you read the synopsis, some may not want to watch the movie because it sounded “epic” and “boring”. DO NOT judge the synopsis. When I told my brother I went to see Australia, he said it looked like a bore. For me, I love every single bit of it. I don’t know about you, but I have the tendency to like epics. Properly made ones of course. For me, the film maker didn’t rush the movie. It’s delicate, sweet, a bit magical (the aborigines stuff)... with Hugh Jackman to drool over. Hahahahahaha.
Go watch it. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry (like me hehehe) and go sighing over Hugh everytime he appeared on screen (like me, again!!!). Nicole Kidman is BEAUTIFUL and sweet and adorable as the aristocrat Lady Sarah Ashley. I love her, one the reason why I went to watch this movie actually. Hugh Jackman is oh.. hmm.. wow.. hahaha (need I say more?) lol. They looked good together!! And oh yeah, the boy who played the aborigine kid, is worth watching. His eyes speak a thousand words.
Definitely one of the best movies I’ve seen this year.
Australia is already playing in Malaysia starting 25th December 2008.
Sweet eh? LOVE THEM!

look at that, drool!!!!
hahaha have fun!
Australia is exquisite. Love it love it love it.
This is the synopis (I copied it somewhere from the net, couldn’t remember the site eheh):
“Of Baz Luhrmann's direction, "Australia" is set in northern Australia prior to World War II and centers on an English aristocrat (Kidman) who inherits a ranch the size of Maryland. When English cattle barons plot to take her land, she reluctantly joins forces with a rough-hewn cattle driver (Jackman) to drive 2,000 head of cattle across hundreds of miles of the country's most unforgiving land, only to still face the bombing of Darwin, Australia, by the Japanese forces that had attacked Pearl Harbor only months earlier.”
Now, don’t be “turned off” by the synopsis. The synopsis sounded boring, right? Ok, let see with what I can make a comparison of it. Hmm haa.. remember Pearl Harbor? Yeah something like that but it’s like langit dan bumi best dia. Pearl Harbor sucked. Australia rocks! Lol. It’s like Titanic, of smaller scale, without the you die I die tragic drama, maybe?
In my own synopsis, Australia is an adventure epic with a little romance injected to it. Eh, what is an epic without romance, right? So anyway, there is a love story, culture (about aborigines), cattle industry, horses, lol with a dash of war in it.
I love every single bit of it. If you read the synopsis, some may not want to watch the movie because it sounded “epic” and “boring”. DO NOT judge the synopsis. When I told my brother I went to see Australia, he said it looked like a bore. For me, I love every single bit of it. I don’t know about you, but I have the tendency to like epics. Properly made ones of course. For me, the film maker didn’t rush the movie. It’s delicate, sweet, a bit magical (the aborigines stuff)... with Hugh Jackman to drool over. Hahahahahaha.
Go watch it. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry (like me hehehe) and go sighing over Hugh everytime he appeared on screen (like me, again!!!). Nicole Kidman is BEAUTIFUL and sweet and adorable as the aristocrat Lady Sarah Ashley. I love her, one the reason why I went to watch this movie actually. Hugh Jackman is oh.. hmm.. wow.. hahaha (need I say more?) lol. They looked good together!! And oh yeah, the boy who played the aborigine kid, is worth watching. His eyes speak a thousand words.
Definitely one of the best movies I’ve seen this year.
Australia is already playing in Malaysia starting 25th December 2008.
Sweet eh? LOVE THEM!
look at that, drool!!!! hahaha have fun!


I love it too! can't get enough of nicole & hugh..and nullah (the boy)..rasanya nak tengok lagi. :)
ReplyDeletehani! i am going to see it again tomorrow with dang. heheheeheh wanna join?
ReplyDeleteya ke? how nice...takpelah jan..i think i want to watch it on dvd..ehem.. :)besides i want to dedicate tommorow for shopping :)
ReplyDeletehehehe alrighty. have fun shopping!!
ReplyDeletetq! u too. send my love to Drover!:)
ReplyDeletethe last pic.. looks like me goin to 'kebun'.. hmm ironic? hakhakhak
ReplyDelete