Cherating, baby!

I am in Cherating.

Weather is okay. Thankfully. It rained a little bit in the morning, just a few drizzle. Right now, the weather is just nice, a bit of sun, a bit cloud. Nice!! (so i wont have to worry about sunburnt). I am dark enough. lol. Thought of taking a dip later.

Nice just chillaxing here. Nothing much to do since I don't have my crew here (Dik, Pipiq). I have the veterans to chill with.. lol its all good though. Pace a little bit slow though. Had a father-daughter bonding session earlier. hahah.
Spent time reading and dreaming, as always. tehehehehehe.

But at times like this made me realise how much I depended on the internet. My fingers are sooo "itchy" to use phone to browse. They don't have wifi in the rooms, so i have to be in the lobby to use the internet. A bit lazy to go the lobby. Glad I came though, the view and the breeze is great. So quiet. I wsih there cute guys though. Its practically deserted. Hahahahhaha

Oh I better go before the battery died on me.

Miss you guys, will be back tomorrow, loaded with pics of course. hehehe

XOXO

Comments

  1. Ler..bukan ke Dik ikut sama?sape2 yg gi sebenarnyer nih?

    ReplyDelete
  2. uish tak baca post sebelum ni, ni.. heheheh veterans - papa, mama, mak (kakak papa)

    then aku, lachik, kak tine, cik su, imran, adam and irsyad heheh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment