Pink Love
We can have more than one love, right?
hahahahah.
Look at my other love.


Got this from my brother, Lachik (the one in Abu Dhabi). Never thought I will ever own something in Coach. I was so shocked when kak tine passed me the paper bag. Seriously aku jakun. HAHAHAHA. Looking at the expensive looking paper bag and the box with ribbons on it, I couldn't believe that it's for me! I carefully unwrapped the tissue paper (usually i just greedily tore away the wrappers) hahaha. Then walaaa.. a Coach leather wrislet in my favourite colour.
Thank you so much Lachik!! I LOVE IT!!! I love you!!!...and of course Kak Tine, Imran, Adam and Lil Irsyad too. Bobo loves you!
hahahahah.
Look at my other love.
Got this from my brother, Lachik (the one in Abu Dhabi). Never thought I will ever own something in Coach. I was so shocked when kak tine passed me the paper bag. Seriously aku jakun. HAHAHAHA. Looking at the expensive looking paper bag and the box with ribbons on it, I couldn't believe that it's for me! I carefully unwrapped the tissue paper (usually i just greedily tore away the wrappers) hahaha. Then walaaa.. a Coach leather wrislet in my favourite colour.
Thank you so much Lachik!! I LOVE IT!!! I love you!!!...and of course Kak Tine, Imran, Adam and Lil Irsyad too. Bobo loves you!


Comments
Post a Comment