Breaking Dawn in Cherating

On the last day of our trip, I woke up a bit early, after performing my Subuh prayers, I asked our housekeeper, Cik Su if she want to have a morning stroll and watch the sunrise with me. She was so excited, so we went for the walk.

Then a few minutes later, I buzzed my brother on the walkie talkie and asked if he wanna join, and he said he'll be in a few minutes.

I walked along the beach with Cik Su and few mins later Lachik came down with baby Irsyad.

We didn't do anything.. just strolling along the beach, and sat watching the ocean, the waves and listening to the wind and waves crashing on the sand.

It was bliss.

Early mornin
That's me.. chilling lol

first light peeking out
Jan Khan (heart) Edward Cullen. lol. told ya he's always on my mind!
my bro holding his son


That's me in my PJs.. lol


p/s:note the title of the posts? hahahah i just can't help it ok! lol

Comments

Post a Comment