Overloved

I was overwhelmed when my sweeties from college, Lin, Hani and Tuya poured me with gifts and attention when we met for lunch the other day. I've known these girls since 1995!!!!! It was touching because even Tuya joined, knowing that she is still in her confinement period (the day we went out was her last day of confinement). After I sent her home, she twisted back her weak knee, I hope she's okay and feeling better. Hahaha I hope we didn't torture you too much, walking around the mall that day, Tuy!!

The girls bought some yummy desserts from Strudels as a replacement for the usual birthday cake (mine was this scrumptious and beautiful fruit tart). Every single one of them are delicious but my fave would be Lin's choice - a blueberry cheesecake. Tuya had this chocolate mousse thingy called Chocolate Amer and Hani had a tiramisu.

The yummy desserts, clockwise from top left - Chocolate Amer, Mixed Fruit Tart, Blueberry Cheesecake and Tiramisu.

As usual, we ate, walked around, shopped and took pics. I had so much fun catching up with the girls. I think we were at the restaurant for more than 2 hours, the waitresses kept looking at us and I am sure they were wondering when are these people going to leave??? oh well.. the place wasnt that full, so I guess that was the reason why they didn't kick us out. lol.

I never thought my 31st birthday would be this memorable. I am blessed with having these great, sweet people around me. I felt overloved... I must say that I am a lucky girl. Thank you.

excited reading bday card from Tuya
A vase of roses from Hani. love it! I looked like a bride holding her bouquet though. lol.
with my gifts - gold clutch from Tuya, fragrance set from Lin & Hani
My sweeties - Lin, Tuya and Hani
Like a kid, excited looking at the xmas tree on sale.

Comments

  1. Terharu gua baca blog lu..

    Aku pun seronok sgt dapat jumpa korang, especially you.. Lama tak spend time dengan kawan2.. friends yang i'm comfortable to be with..

    Insyaallah.. if ada kelapangan, boleh jumpa lagi.. boleh bwk Airis sekali if papa dia bagi.. hiihihh

    Love you and you know that..

    Take care my dear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed myself too that day. Happy to catch up with you girls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amboih!!!!! bila nak abis 31st celebration ni??!! banyak belated camni tah2 sampai bday next yr x abis2 celebration camni.suka la tu nurjahan! hahaha sibok aku.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment