Uhu! Hu! Fun! Fun!

Yeay, since we managed to convince Wawa to come to town, we had a little celebration for her at the Little Penang, KLCC (which took few smses and a blog post. very demanding lil' bday girl). There were 7 of us (myself, bday girl, Eja, Dik, Ain, Kiddo and Jemi). Wawa is working in Bangi so coming to city centre on weekdays seems crazy to her, with the traffic jam etc.

I was in charge to reserve place at the cafe, buy some daisies and cakes. So straight after work, I went to the Pavillion and bought some cute little cheesecakes in little cups from Uhu!Hu! Cheesecakes at the Loaf. RM2.80 each, but they have these sets, so I took the set of 6 for RM15. I chose Tangy Lemon, Glitzy Strawberries, Sublime Peach, Luxurious Chocolate, Inspiring Fluffy, Blueberry Treasures. I love the packaging!!! They were packed in a very nice cardbox tray, very convenient and nice looking if you want to bring them as gifts to friends. I walked aimlessly in the Pavillion (Ain lembab!) and got the chance to drool over the Thomas Sabo charms. Oohhh i like those cuties!! I want! I want! Bought some Glazzy JCo Donuts (my first time and it was heaveeennnn) and polished them off with Ain in the car, didnt even remember I had them, because it was so light and melted away in the mouth. LoL. Luckily bought 3 - 1 for me, 1 for Ain, 1 to be shared. LOL.

Reached KLCC, bought the daisies and went to Little Penang. To cut the story short, the birthday girl was fashionably late (saje je je nak glamour haha) but it made our plans easy since we were already seated. Then she came in, Dik lighted the candles and we sang happy birthday while she approached the table. Some of the patrons in the cafe sang along and clapped. Awww i likeeee.. thanks for the sporting and friendly people. Even the manager came by to Wawa and wish her happy birthday. we laughed, we stared at the hot guy on the next table (much to the boys annoyance), we ate, we took pics. It was fab.

The Uhu!Hu!Cheesecakes

Dik and Ain

Big Sis happily waiting for her Lil Sis

Ain and me

My lil Bro, Dik

Dik and Jemi happy watching Ain's antics i guess. :P

Birthday Girl with Kiddo watching

Happy girl

Blowing candles

Family L-R :Kiddo, J, Lil Sis, Big Sis, Dik

heheh bday girl enjoying the cheese cake

Sisters

Happy Birthday sister!

p/s: Pics thanks to Ain and Big Sis.

Comments

Post a Comment