Love Story

I have always wanted a love story of my own. However, until now, it's still not out yet. Not even in production. The only cast is ME. No story, no cast, where got way, right? lol.

Anyway, I love to hear about other people love story. It fascinates me and everytime I heard other people love story, I can't help but think how mine would be? Who will be the hero to star in my love story? For someone who never been in love, let alone a relationship, I cant seem to imagine or think how would it be like.

I just finished the love story from the Pioneer Woman and she kept me up until the wee hour of the morning with her love story. It kept me sighing all the time. Why can't I have a love like this? When will I feel like this? I know different people will have a different story. I can't wait to know how mine would be like.

Anyway, what can I do, right? I just have to be patient and wait. *sigh* and if I am in it, I am sure will share with you guys :P

Comments