Awesome Weekend
I got the Saturday off, my turn on our department self declared Saturday off rotation. Anyway, I still have to go to office to return the company car I drove to Lumut. I asked my sis in law, Kak Tine to pick me up after I dropped the car off. Kak Tine came and we went to Pavillion to have breakfast. We went to La Bodega. The food were great. Love it. I would come again. The only bummer was that, the coffee is not refillable!!! They should make it refillable man! I mean, it’s breakfast! So anyway, we had 2 dishes – the English Breakfast (scrambled eggs, mushroom, baked beans, sausages, bread and beef bacon) and pancakes. IT WAS YUMMILICIOUS! Seriously! Hehe. It was on Kak Tine’s treat, as always :P. Thanks Kak Tine I LOVE YOU! After breakfast, we went to pick up the boys (imran and adam – kak tine sons) from their SmartReader then headed home.

The English Breakfast

The Pancakes

Kak Tine with our breakfast
Then, I went to Jaya Jusco Cheras Selatan to pick up the tickets for High School Musical for my 9 year old niece Sabrina and I. My eldest brother dropped Sabrina off, and we did a little window shopping before the show starts. The show was pretty good. Hahaah I enjoyed myself. I love musicals, I know I’ve always “kutuk” Zac Efron but he looked really good on screen. The songs were pretty good and I think Sabrina enjoyed herself very much (and her aunt too!) lol. Then we had lunch and went to the grocery section to buy the stuff I need to bake scones. Bought the raisins, butter, cream of tartar, yogurt, baking soda.
Arrived home, I straight away changed my clothes and put on my apron. It was my first time making scones so I didn’t know what to expect. It was a recipe from my friend Aya and it was indeed a very good recipe. It was so easy to make, didn’t take a lot of time at all. I finished all, preparing & baking in less than an hour. The scones turned out really good, soft, very tasty. Kak Tine got pretty excited and set the table with our good tea set. Ehhehe. So we had the warm scones with butter and jam (I love to eat it on its own) and tea. It felt really great making something nice and the whole family enjoyed it.

Sunday came, and I went to the Terry Fox Run with Upiq, my bro. Had a great time and it deserved its own post. Hehe. Finished Sunday with a massage (thanks to Kak Tine again) and deep restful sleep.
The English Breakfast
The Pancakes
Kak Tine with our breakfast
Then, I went to Jaya Jusco Cheras Selatan to pick up the tickets for High School Musical for my 9 year old niece Sabrina and I. My eldest brother dropped Sabrina off, and we did a little window shopping before the show starts. The show was pretty good. Hahaah I enjoyed myself. I love musicals, I know I’ve always “kutuk” Zac Efron but he looked really good on screen. The songs were pretty good and I think Sabrina enjoyed herself very much (and her aunt too!) lol. Then we had lunch and went to the grocery section to buy the stuff I need to bake scones. Bought the raisins, butter, cream of tartar, yogurt, baking soda.
Arrived home, I straight away changed my clothes and put on my apron. It was my first time making scones so I didn’t know what to expect. It was a recipe from my friend Aya and it was indeed a very good recipe. It was so easy to make, didn’t take a lot of time at all. I finished all, preparing & baking in less than an hour. The scones turned out really good, soft, very tasty. Kak Tine got pretty excited and set the table with our good tea set. Ehhehe. So we had the warm scones with butter and jam (I love to eat it on its own) and tea. It felt really great making something nice and the whole family enjoyed it.
Sunday came, and I went to the Terry Fox Run with Upiq, my bro. Had a great time and it deserved its own post. Hehe. Finished Sunday with a massage (thanks to Kak Tine again) and deep restful sleep.


shait! sedapnyer breakfast and scone u! weyh bring me to labodega plssss (i byr la sendiri haha)
ReplyDeletescone tu??bile nk kasi i try lagi..aritu cam segan :P