Of Shallow, Bitter People
Did you hear about what Kanye West did to Taylor Swift at the 2009's VMAS?
For those who didn't know... Taylor was giving her speech, all super excited accepting her first moonman for the Best Female Video, when Kanye came on stage, took the mic from her and said that he's really happy for her but Beyonce has the best video of all time (Single Ladies vid). Camera zoomed in on Beyonce, who looked shocked and embarassed. And poor, poor Taylor was standing there speechless. My heart goes to her. What a jerk Kanye was. I am sure Beyonce would be flattered if Kanye said it in a different venue, probably at her own party. Beyonce was awarded with the best video later in the show, and when she came on stage accepting her moonman, she called out for Taylor and gave Taylor the stage to give her speech. Sweet of Beyonce and I am quite teary eyed for Taylor because I think she was humiliated by Kanye. From what I heard, Kanye did made a public apology but, still, I don't think a mature right minded person, would have done that, and plus for a public figure like him, it was so rude and WRONG!
And then, if I am Beyonce, i would be very angry at Kanye... who the hell he thinks he is and speak about her. If you want to talk about yourself, fine, just talk about you. Don't speak on other people's behalf. Tak payah la nak sebut2 nama org lain kan? Kalau dalam kata org kita, jangan jaga tepi kain orang la.
I hate when people speaks on my behalf, when I don't even seek for that person's help or something. If i want to say it, or let people know, I would have done it myself. If you stumbled upon something that is not yours in the first place, just keep it to yourself. I hate it more when people think they know you and think that they know what I want. It's like they think they are doing me a favour by speaking on my behalf because if they didn't do it, I won't do it myself. WTF? As I've said, if I want people to know, I would have tell them myself.
So I guess that's how Beyonce might feel too. Tak pasal2 maybe Taylor Swift terasa ngan dia kan? Who knows? I know Taylor might think that it's not Beyonce's fault, but tak best la. You know what I mean?
Sometimes, I do feel that the world is a better place without shallow, bitter people like Kanye. Why do you need to embarass someone, that doesn't even do anything to you?
Think about it.
For those who didn't know... Taylor was giving her speech, all super excited accepting her first moonman for the Best Female Video, when Kanye came on stage, took the mic from her and said that he's really happy for her but Beyonce has the best video of all time (Single Ladies vid). Camera zoomed in on Beyonce, who looked shocked and embarassed. And poor, poor Taylor was standing there speechless. My heart goes to her. What a jerk Kanye was. I am sure Beyonce would be flattered if Kanye said it in a different venue, probably at her own party. Beyonce was awarded with the best video later in the show, and when she came on stage accepting her moonman, she called out for Taylor and gave Taylor the stage to give her speech. Sweet of Beyonce and I am quite teary eyed for Taylor because I think she was humiliated by Kanye. From what I heard, Kanye did made a public apology but, still, I don't think a mature right minded person, would have done that, and plus for a public figure like him, it was so rude and WRONG!
And then, if I am Beyonce, i would be very angry at Kanye... who the hell he thinks he is and speak about her. If you want to talk about yourself, fine, just talk about you. Don't speak on other people's behalf. Tak payah la nak sebut2 nama org lain kan? Kalau dalam kata org kita, jangan jaga tepi kain orang la.
I hate when people speaks on my behalf, when I don't even seek for that person's help or something. If i want to say it, or let people know, I would have done it myself. If you stumbled upon something that is not yours in the first place, just keep it to yourself. I hate it more when people think they know you and think that they know what I want. It's like they think they are doing me a favour by speaking on my behalf because if they didn't do it, I won't do it myself. WTF? As I've said, if I want people to know, I would have tell them myself.
So I guess that's how Beyonce might feel too. Tak pasal2 maybe Taylor Swift terasa ngan dia kan? Who knows? I know Taylor might think that it's not Beyonce's fault, but tak best la. You know what I mean?
Sometimes, I do feel that the world is a better place without shallow, bitter people like Kanye. Why do you need to embarass someone, that doesn't even do anything to you?
Think about it.


We were discussing about the same issue... during dinner..with Gary & Mike...
ReplyDeleteKanye is a totally PINHEAD!!!Awal2 lagi satu dunia dah tau....hahahaa
i think i can feel taylor's pain...
ReplyDeleteand i couldn't have agree more on this stmt
"if you stumbled upon something that is not yours in the first place, just keep it to yourself"