Back to Reality

My Raya ("Eid") holiday is about to end in about 1 hour and 45 minutes.

I am in denial that work starts tomorrow.

The only consolation is that I'll be seeing my friends at work which I missed so much and I am looking forward to my time in the car to and from work darling bubuk. I miss gossiping and heart to heart talk with her. hehe.

I am having too much fun, doing nothing. Seriously. I am not THAT busy during the holidays, the only time we went for "jalan-jalan raya" was on the first day - we went to Melaka visiting some old relatives hahah and then Yong's parents house in DU, then.. uhmm yesterday to Dang's open house in Melaka and today, to my aunt's house in Setapak. hehe. Most of the days I just spent time at home, lepakking and it was AWESOME!! haha. I can do this all the time. Although I do think that I spent a lot of time this week cooking (entertaining guests) and also meals at home (since I am at home.. usually the maid do all the cooking eheh).

Being in a small & new family (new as in we don't have those long historical family tree), so Raya has always been a small affair, just me & my little family. Now that all my older brothers are married, sometimes, we visited our in laws' family too. However, eventhough I don't have a "kampung" to go to, or lots of relatives, this time is the perfect time to take time off from work.

I spent my holiday just spending time with my family, especially with my parents and my little brother. We took them out for lunch and dinner etc, just catching up on stuff.

Anyway, tomorrow is work and somehow I think I won't be able to update much during work time because I heard that our access to blogs are restricted/blocked or give a low bandwith or something like that. Hmmmmm there goes the fun and distraction need at work.

Oh well, life goes on.... and let's see random pics from my album this Raya week.

Oh yeah, all the best waking up tomorrow to work and have fun at work ya'll! We can do it! hahahah

First Day Raya Pics...







Second Raya - went for lunch at Aryan, The Weld


Went to Aquaria to see the fishies and met the seahorse which I have always wanted to see! Very fascinating creature. I love them!





Yesterday at Dang's open house in Seremban. Great food! Beautiful house :)



My aunt's open house and a lil bit shopping at KLCC afterwards





Oh well, there goes my holiday week. hahah enough pics I guess. More pics on facebook!

Have a great week darlings!

Muuaaaaaaahhhsss!

p/s: I miss Friday Night Lights, I miss Riggins. Can't wait for OCt 28th for the season 4 premiere but will Riggins be a regular? :(

Comments