Happy Birthday Keanu
Happy birthday baby!
hahaha.
Keanu is 45 years old today.
Check out his latest pics here.
New girl Keanu? Whatever makes you happy. But you know I am always here right? BOO!
I like you however you look, eventhough in those pics you look like uhmm I don't know, a really adorable, furry long haired dog? No? haha.
I even like you when you are relaxed like this, with that wet messy look? Pics from here. No?
See. I don't care how you look.
Chin up babe. You looked a lil bit sad here. I am here, don't worry k?
I even love your bikes as much as I love you. Doesn't that mean something? Eventhough you looked kinda dorky on them. hahah. I like this and this.
But i love you more when you look like this:

and this:
Eeeeekk i LOVE this pic!!
and this:

ok this is going to be endless...
i love you man.
Happy birthday. May you'll have the best year ahead and don't change the way you are.
Cute pic huh? I love his dorkiness. Got the pic here.
Muaaahhhsss
hahaha.
Keanu is 45 years old today.
Check out his latest pics here.
New girl Keanu? Whatever makes you happy. But you know I am always here right? BOO!
I like you however you look, eventhough in those pics you look like uhmm I don't know, a really adorable, furry long haired dog? No? haha.
I even like you when you are relaxed like this, with that wet messy look? Pics from here. No?
See. I don't care how you look.
Chin up babe. You looked a lil bit sad here. I am here, don't worry k?
I even love your bikes as much as I love you. Doesn't that mean something? Eventhough you looked kinda dorky on them. hahah. I like this and this.
But i love you more when you look like this:

and this:
Eeeeekk i LOVE this pic!!and this:

ok this is going to be endless...
i love you man.
Happy birthday. May you'll have the best year ahead and don't change the way you are.
Cute pic huh? I love his dorkiness. Got the pic here.Muaaahhhsss


Comments
Post a Comment