Fly High
Syaz has been excited about the kite she bought last Thursday and I was curious about it so I asked her what's up, suddenly this craze about kites. She said she want to try to fly a kite, since she saw people playing kites everyday on her way back from work. I was curious and I asked her to try out on Sunday after the Lenka show we planned to go.
We went to One Utama, I bought my kite at the Windancer (green t-rex haha! RM17 for the kite and RM3 for the strings) and also to see the show but after about 40 minutes (and a few pics) standing there, we decided to ditch the show since it was hot and felt like we better spend our time somewhere else. Actually I think, we both were a little too excited to try the kites than watching Lenka. Since it was a free show and we only knew one song, so we decided to leave. Well, we managed to take a few pic though.
Syaz & I
Phat Fabe and Ben from Flyfm Pagi Show.
We window shopped for awhile in OU and both were a little bit hungry, we decided to go to the wondermilk cafe in Damansara Utama to have a little snack and get out from OU. Syaz has been telling me about the place and finally I had the chance to try it. Read here for our little tea time snack.
Made a quick stop at Syaz's house for Asar prayers and then off we go to the MRR2, to head to the Metropolitan Park. I am not used to go to these parts of town, so I didn't know there is such a place. There were even signs saying "Kawasan Layang-Layang". Read here for more info.
As we approached the area, I saw little dots in the air, colourful kites, hovering above. Me & Syaz got excited in the car, made the uturn at the selayang/batu caves roundabout and made our way to the park. The only bummer was that the haze!!! If not, the sky would be blue and perfect! We reached the park at around 530pm. Both of us never tried to fly kite in our life, so both were a little bit nervous and shy. hehehe, but once we got our kites in the air, all the shyness gone! hahahah. We were like little kids, running around with our kites.
People at the park
Syaz, excited. haha
Me tying the strings to Mr Rex, my kite
Silly is our middle names haha
Syaz with her kite, can you see? The lady bug
Mr Rex!
Ladybug and Mr Rex, flying together. Yeay!
hahaha had fun with the kites!! I thought it would be hard to fly the kite, but after a few minutes, we were like pros haha (or not!)
Fly high!
I had a great time outdoors! Sure will do it again! Next time, maybe I'll bring my nephew and nieces along. hehehe. Wanna come?
We went to One Utama, I bought my kite at the Windancer (green t-rex haha! RM17 for the kite and RM3 for the strings) and also to see the show but after about 40 minutes (and a few pics) standing there, we decided to ditch the show since it was hot and felt like we better spend our time somewhere else. Actually I think, we both were a little too excited to try the kites than watching Lenka. Since it was a free show and we only knew one song, so we decided to leave. Well, we managed to take a few pic though.
We window shopped for awhile in OU and both were a little bit hungry, we decided to go to the wondermilk cafe in Damansara Utama to have a little snack and get out from OU. Syaz has been telling me about the place and finally I had the chance to try it. Read here for our little tea time snack.
Made a quick stop at Syaz's house for Asar prayers and then off we go to the MRR2, to head to the Metropolitan Park. I am not used to go to these parts of town, so I didn't know there is such a place. There were even signs saying "Kawasan Layang-Layang". Read here for more info.
As we approached the area, I saw little dots in the air, colourful kites, hovering above. Me & Syaz got excited in the car, made the uturn at the selayang/batu caves roundabout and made our way to the park. The only bummer was that the haze!!! If not, the sky would be blue and perfect! We reached the park at around 530pm. Both of us never tried to fly kite in our life, so both were a little bit nervous and shy. hehehe, but once we got our kites in the air, all the shyness gone! hahahah. We were like little kids, running around with our kites.
I had a great time outdoors! Sure will do it again! Next time, maybe I'll bring my nephew and nieces along. hehehe. Wanna come?


Best giler...ni area nak gi rumah aku kat SB ni...kalo lalu MRR2 la kan...aku selalu teringin nak main layang2 kat sini...tapi takde geng..pesal la ko taknak ajak aku gi masa aku kat sane dulu ha?hmm..takpe..nanti aku balik...kiter gi sama2....mesti beratus gambar...hahahaha...i likeeeee!!!!
ReplyDeleteSatu kemusykilan..T-REX?..Apa kes?mcm tak kena je...hahahaha....tapi cuteeeeee banget... :D
hahahhahaha sebab dulu aku tak tau and ko pun takde pun ckp ngan aku, mana ku tau! hihiih. kalau camera SLR, perghh mmg cun ar gambar kita berlari keriangan bermain layang2. hahaha
ReplyDeletet-rex? sebab yang lain yang best org lain dah amik.. best pe t-rex tu.. garang hehehs lain dari yang lain.. budak2 tu suka je tgk. hihi