+ wondermilk shop & cafe

Finally I had the chance to go to the wondermilk cafe which I heard so much about, last weekend.

From the moment I stepped into the cafe, (or in fact from the view outside), I sort of like smittened with the place. hehehe. It is so quaint and unique. I love the mismatch furniture. It feels like you are in someone's home. And how can I not fell for the place, as I'm also greeted with cute looking cupcakes and the sweet cakes' aroma. *bliss*

Wondermilk offers simple dishes - sandwiches and baked potatoes and also drinks - hot & cold, and of course, various types of cupcakes! They also have coffee. I didn't really catch all the menu as the menu where written on top of the counter, like when you are in a fast food restaurant, so I can't stand there and gawk at the menu as there are other patrons behind me ehheheh.

The cupcakes counter
Cashier and drinks pick up counter
That's our order no. 9. Cute.
Me & Syaz - at our little corner, waiting for our snacks
Syaz posing with the counter at the background

While waiting for our food, we were caught up with looking at the unique deco and the knick knacks for sale.

Ain't those fairy lights a cutie? It is made with mini cupcakes/cookie cups. I am not too sure if they sell it cuz I didn't check.
Mix match furniture. I like! My drink on the table, Lemon Crush, i think it was called, like soda water with lemon, very refreshing, perfect for a hot day.
Cute eh?
Syaz's baked potato - with beef rashers & cheese topping, served with salad. Yummy potato but the salad's dressing was a little bit heavy & creamy. Hope they'll change the dressing since the potato is already heavy, the salad dressing should be simpler and light.
My sandwich - Pesto Chicken Suprise. YUMMMMMMMY!!!!!!!!! Pesto chicken served with generous amount of salad, on somekind of grainy bread, toasted (which i LOVED!!! crispy) with a side of potato chips (which tasted like homemade I think). I love this sandwich and I would definitely recommend it.

What would a trip to Wondermilk be without those famous "cuppacakes" right? Since we were already full, we decided to have the cuppacakes to go. I picked the 4 Maxi cuppacakes - RM17. Each Maxi is priced at RM4.50 per piece.

Counterclock wise from left - something "Rainbow", Peanut butter chocolate, Lychee and Mashmallow. Out of these 4, I love the lychee and mashmallow.

Wondermilk is a little wonderful place, me think. A simple cafe, clean, quiet with various selection of cupcakes, pretty little knick knacks. Perfect for chit chatting with friends.

For more info about the cafe, click here.

Comments

  1. kak jan...yg rainbow tu sedap x? i sgt suke blueberry cheese ngn caramel

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sazzul, yang rainbow tu biasa je rasa dia.. cam vanilla/butter cake .. cuma dia kaler2 je

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've tried this. best gila . cupcakes dia sgt sedap dan comel. and fries dia pun sgt frsh :) silalah try juga .

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh lamanya tak gi, should visit soon and try them fries! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment