33
My fave number right now is 33.
Why?
Lookie lookie...

That is, for those who didn't know him, is Mr. Tim Riggins (played by hottie Taylor Kitsch aka Gambit).

Yes, this is what has been keeping me up at nights. hahah. I am hooked on the Friday Night Lights now. Thanks to Hani, for introducing me to this series. I know I am a little but behind (they have finished their 3rd season). .. but oh well..but it's never too late, right? I'm done with season 1 in a week. hahaha. But I heard that the 4th season will be a long wait - summer next year... so I have lots of time to catch up!
Never thought that I'll be hooked on watching a show about guys playing American football. It first started because of Kitsch, but now, it is just not about him anymore (although I cannot lie that he is the main reason of watching the show hahahah).
I love the show, so far.... and I get goosebumps everytime they say "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!!" GOOOO PANTHERS! *cheer*
Why?
Lookie lookie...

That is, for those who didn't know him, is Mr. Tim Riggins (played by hottie Taylor Kitsch aka Gambit).

Yes, this is what has been keeping me up at nights. hahah. I am hooked on the Friday Night Lights now. Thanks to Hani, for introducing me to this series. I know I am a little but behind (they have finished their 3rd season). .. but oh well..but it's never too late, right? I'm done with season 1 in a week. hahaha. But I heard that the 4th season will be a long wait - summer next year... so I have lots of time to catch up!
Never thought that I'll be hooked on watching a show about guys playing American football. It first started because of Kitsch, but now, it is just not about him anymore (although I cannot lie that he is the main reason of watching the show hahahah).
I love the show, so far.... and I get goosebumps everytime they say "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!!" GOOOO PANTHERS! *cheer*


Comments
Post a Comment