Chillin' @ Chilli's

Both me & Ain has been a lil bit unhappy for these couple of weeks due to work issues (which I think won't be going away soon). Not going into details.

So anyway, both of us noticed that we were not like our usual self, always excited about anything. So yesterday after work, we wanted to ya know, "chill" to lift our spirits up, but ya know, it is the end of the month, so the "fund" is a little bit low. hhhahahah.

Anyway, we still decided to go to Chilli's KLCC. Just because I wanted to have the tostadas. It's only belas2 what.. so within the budget. hahaha.I haven't been to Chilli's for such a long time. I am not a big fan of Mexican food, but I like Chilli's for lepaking. Anyway, there is on thing I love in Chillis which I think they have the best tostadas and my fave, the beef queso. The best thing is that, maybe most of you already know, the tostadas come bottomless, with the salsa. Oh yeah!! And for me, Chilli's tostadas are the best, very thin, crispy, fresh and crunchy.

So anyway, we felt a lil bit happier leaving Chilli's, managed to forget for awhile about work. It was good time spent, just the 2 of us, talk about nothing and laughed like nobody cares. And the bill? RM40.15. RM20 each, ain paid extra RM0.15. hahahah. Just within the budget at the end of the month.

SUngguh puas hati muka kamu noorain!
i loveeeeee this!!!! seriously. we managed to finish 2 "bakul" of these last night. ahhaah.
Oh yeah baby, that's our beef queso, all those cheesy goodness. hahaha.
New on the menu, buffalo chicken sandwich or burger or something lah didnt really remember what it's called. There were 4 little burgers, with crispy onion strings and french fries on the side. about RM19.95.
Meditating? HAHAHA.
Muka puas hati dapat apa yang diidamkan.

Esok dah puasa.. sure terliuq tgk gambar ni kan? hahah.

Salam.

Comments