It Is Just Not Enough *Sigh*
I am reading "The Cupid Effect" by Dorothy Koomson andddddddddddd something pulled my heart.
Read this:
"On the other hand, nothing happened. Ever. Not during college, not after college. I sometimes got the feeling... that he was thinking taking our relationship to the next level... He never did anything... You see, if there was one thing I'd learnt about men, it was that if they liked you enough, nothing, except possibly an act of God - and even then it was a close-run thing - would stop them making a move. So why did Drew never just lean down and cover my lips with his, even when his arms were holding me close to his chest? Because he didn't like me enough, was the short answer"
~ Taken from The Cupid Effect, Chapter 6, page57-58, Dorothy Koomson, 2003, paperback edition 2007, copyright belongs to Dorothy Koomson
*-* (blank face)
HAHAHAHHAHA.
Oh well... have you been there? I've been there. It hurts, badddddddddddddd but oh well... life goes on. Still hurts sometimes.
Owww this sucks. LOL.
Read this:
"On the other hand, nothing happened. Ever. Not during college, not after college. I sometimes got the feeling... that he was thinking taking our relationship to the next level... He never did anything... You see, if there was one thing I'd learnt about men, it was that if they liked you enough, nothing, except possibly an act of God - and even then it was a close-run thing - would stop them making a move. So why did Drew never just lean down and cover my lips with his, even when his arms were holding me close to his chest? Because he didn't like me enough, was the short answer"
~ Taken from The Cupid Effect, Chapter 6, page57-58, Dorothy Koomson, 2003, paperback edition 2007, copyright belongs to Dorothy Koomson
*-* (blank face)
HAHAHAHHAHA.
Oh well... have you been there? I've been there. It hurts, badddddddddddddd but oh well... life goes on. Still hurts sometimes.
Owww this sucks. LOL.


Comments
Post a Comment