Harry Potter Fever Attack
Okay.. here's the kan cheong girl again.
You know I love harry potter right? and you know i get obsessed with the things i like.
Earlier Ain told me that Apah went to KLCC and said that the tickets to Harry Potter and Half Blood Prince is fully booked! WTH?? I checked the website every dayyy to see if they have started selling the tickets but there is nothing.Apparently, according to Ain who got the story from Apah (hahah kalau salah, marah Ain lah), they said that, the tickets would not be available online. What the ef? Saje nak la tu nak buat aku kan cheong kan?
I've been waiting to go to the cinema to check about the tickets but I just thought it is too early. You know what, I AM GOING TOMORROW to check what's going on. hahahhaa.
Oh one more thing, the movie is supposed to be released here on 16th July 2009 and in the UK will be on 15th July. Then according to my friend, she said it was on Buletin Utama (primetime news programme on our local tv) that the movie will be released on 15th July.
What the ef? KUSUTTTTTTTTTTT... adoi! hahahahah...
So, I'll go tomorrow to the cinema nearest to me and hope to sort it out (*note: syida.. jom nak ikut I tak lunch? heheh!!!). I've already applied for half day leave (and approved too! yeay!) for 15th and 16th (just in case the movie is release earlier HAHAHAH) so, if it is up for sale, I'll buy straight away.
I am so restless right now! Sooo kan cheong kan?
And oh yeah, I'll be busy revising too. hehehe
Wish me luck ok?
Oh here's something interesting which I just realised when I picked up my book:
The book was released on 16th July 2005. I forgot about it!!! So, 4 years later, the movie is released. Nice coincidence eh? No wonder they postponed the release of the movie. heheh.
Oh well.. I hope to get the tickets tomorrow. I'll update.
*Muuaahhhhss!!
wow!! siap ade certificate lg...
ReplyDelete