I Love You Michael
See this....
AWESOME COVER!!
The latest TIME magazine Special Commemorative Edition for Michael Jackson.
I got one. Do you?
I am loving mine.
Here's the preview:
His life timeline...
He looked so handsome here. I miss you Michael. :(
Pergh.. classy.
Pepsi ad at the back. Sad eh?
For RM9, it is worth every sen. Go get one for yourself (if tak abis lagi la. hahaa). My friend who bought this for me went to a few shops to get this copy (there were 4 of us who pesan him to buy).
Our copies with the extra mag.. haha.
(Credits: TIME magazine)
The latest TIME magazine Special Commemorative Edition for Michael Jackson.
I got one. Do you?
I am loving mine.
Here's the preview:
For RM9, it is worth every sen. Go get one for yourself (if tak abis lagi la. hahaa). My friend who bought this for me went to a few shops to get this copy (there were 4 of us who pesan him to buy).
Our copies with the extra mag.. haha.(Credits: TIME magazine)


omg kak jan! nnt bwk mse berjimba kt Laundry! nk tgk!
ReplyDeletei got one also! im happy yet still sad =(
ReplyDelete