Potterheadititis - Symptoms
One of the symptoms.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHA.
oh yeah, I'm a Gryffindor
Which house are you in?
Are you already suffering one of the symptoms?
Pretty cool poster eh? Even looking at this gave me goosebumps!
Michael Buble's song, Fever came to mind haha
The cure shall be available on 16th of July 2009.
And it is freakin soooooooooo long to wait!!!!
For the time being, enjoy the fever. hahah. Get one of those cute Jibbitz at the Crocs store near you. Me loving 'em. At the shop there is even a Dumbledore's Army Jibbitz. But here, they got the Sorting Hat. I want, but not in the shop I went to during the weekend. Would love to have it.
xoxo!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHA.
Which house are you in?
Are you already suffering one of the symptoms?
Pretty cool poster eh? Even looking at this gave me goosebumps!Michael Buble's song, Fever came to mind haha
The cure shall be available on 16th of July 2009.
And it is freakin soooooooooo long to wait!!!!
For the time being, enjoy the fever. hahah. Get one of those cute Jibbitz at the Crocs store near you. Me loving 'em. At the shop there is even a Dumbledore's Army Jibbitz. But here, they got the Sorting Hat. I want, but not in the shop I went to during the weekend. Would love to have it.
xoxo!


Comments
Post a Comment