Dik's 26th Birthday Bash @ Italiannies, The Gardens
Had an awesome time at Dik’s 26th birthday celebration at the Italiannies, The Gardens, last night.
Chot & Ain while hanging out before the dinner
Dropped by at Delectable, Su-Yin's cute and charming little shop. She was in the shop but was too shy to approach her! i am a big fan! heheh maybe next time!
The food was phenomenal. Hahaha. I know phenomenal is such a big word but that was how I felt the food tasted last night, especially the shrimp linguine. There were 14 of us – myself, Ain, Chot, my cousins – Kak Eja, Wawa & Didi, Birthday boy, his girl Liz, his officemate the cool Nab, and his usual friends, Bex, Yoi, Haz, Shay and Awin.
We were crazy, as usual, made a lot of noise (sorry other patrons!)… and those who came in expected to be in a quiet, romantic environment.. SORRY!!!... I know we were so noisy last night but we couldn’t help ourselves lah! Heheheheh. btw, I love Italiannies, The Gardens, it looked great, much nicer than the one in The Curve. It looked more exclusive and very spacious.

There were some hiccups in the plan such as the birthday boy came in earlier than half of the guests who were supposed to be waiting for him and surprise him …. We were the ones who were surprised seeing him came in earlier than expected (apa la liz!!) hahahahaa. Next time, IF lah kan there will be a next time, make sure you are punctual guys!! Spoil jer! But anyway, never mind lah since we had a great time and the food was great and I think the birthday boy was also surprised (I think) seeing us and his friends and he seemed like he was happy and having a great time.
My awesome cousins
with Liz and bday boy
We like our new friend, Nab hehehehe, such a friendly and cool girl.. she came in on her own early, joined us, and made herself comfy (we like we like) and she brought party favours with her – party hats and those blowing thingy (we like we like hehe)… I bought some party hats earlier too but hers was nicer!! Bright colours and glitters! We like glitters! Hehee. So then we happily chose our party hats and wore it throughout the party.
Chot and Ain with their party hats
us with Nab, L-R: Nab, myself, Kak Eja, Wawa
I made a special request to the restaurant, asking them to make a special pizza, with HAPPY BIRTHDAY FEROZ written on it with the topping. When I called them prior to the party, the manager said she never had such a request before and she’ll check with the chef. Then she came back and informed that the chef is willing to do it and they recommend to do it with Classic Pizza. So at the restaurant, I double checked and ordered it and asked them to bring it with a candle and sing happy birthday later during dinner. I LOVE how the pizza turn out and THANKS a lot to the guys in Italiannies, The Gardens for being such a sport. They came with the pizza and asked the birthday boy to make a wish and then we all sing together, they also wished happy birthday to the birthday boy and shake hands. I think the service was great (though the food came in a little bit slow for my liking) but the waiters are pleasant, friendly, very nice and very helpful.
The customised pizza. Cool eh?
Birthday boy with the pizza
Italiannies' staffs singing happy birthday
I will make a separate entry for the food and restaurant review, for now, I am satisfied with everything turned out, had a super great time!!!
We love our shrimp linguine. heheh
the yummy cheesecake
Happy birthday Dik, hope you had a great time, wish you a long live and semoga diberkati Allah dan sentiasa di murah kan rezeki. Amin. I love ya!
To the rest of you who made the event a success, thank you, you guys are the best and love ya!!
p/s: pics will be put in later. Hehehe. No cable and most of the pics are in my cousin’s camera. GREAT PICS! Can’t wait to share. hehee. Have a good day! Muaaahh xoxo.
The food was phenomenal. Hahaha. I know phenomenal is such a big word but that was how I felt the food tasted last night, especially the shrimp linguine. There were 14 of us – myself, Ain, Chot, my cousins – Kak Eja, Wawa & Didi, Birthday boy, his girl Liz, his officemate the cool Nab, and his usual friends, Bex, Yoi, Haz, Shay and Awin.
We were crazy, as usual, made a lot of noise (sorry other patrons!)… and those who came in expected to be in a quiet, romantic environment.. SORRY!!!... I know we were so noisy last night but we couldn’t help ourselves lah! Heheheheh. btw, I love Italiannies, The Gardens, it looked great, much nicer than the one in The Curve. It looked more exclusive and very spacious.
There were some hiccups in the plan such as the birthday boy came in earlier than half of the guests who were supposed to be waiting for him and surprise him …. We were the ones who were surprised seeing him came in earlier than expected (apa la liz!!) hahahahaa. Next time, IF lah kan there will be a next time, make sure you are punctual guys!! Spoil jer! But anyway, never mind lah since we had a great time and the food was great and I think the birthday boy was also surprised (I think) seeing us and his friends and he seemed like he was happy and having a great time.
We like our new friend, Nab hehehehe, such a friendly and cool girl.. she came in on her own early, joined us, and made herself comfy (we like we like) and she brought party favours with her – party hats and those blowing thingy (we like we like hehe)… I bought some party hats earlier too but hers was nicer!! Bright colours and glitters! We like glitters! Hehee. So then we happily chose our party hats and wore it throughout the party.
I made a special request to the restaurant, asking them to make a special pizza, with HAPPY BIRTHDAY FEROZ written on it with the topping. When I called them prior to the party, the manager said she never had such a request before and she’ll check with the chef. Then she came back and informed that the chef is willing to do it and they recommend to do it with Classic Pizza. So at the restaurant, I double checked and ordered it and asked them to bring it with a candle and sing happy birthday later during dinner. I LOVE how the pizza turn out and THANKS a lot to the guys in Italiannies, The Gardens for being such a sport. They came with the pizza and asked the birthday boy to make a wish and then we all sing together, they also wished happy birthday to the birthday boy and shake hands. I think the service was great (though the food came in a little bit slow for my liking) but the waiters are pleasant, friendly, very nice and very helpful.
I will make a separate entry for the food and restaurant review, for now, I am satisfied with everything turned out, had a super great time!!!
Happy birthday Dik, hope you had a great time, wish you a long live and semoga diberkati Allah dan sentiasa di murah kan rezeki. Amin. I love ya!
To the rest of you who made the event a success, thank you, you guys are the best and love ya!!
p/s: pics will be put in later. Hehehe. No cable and most of the pics are in my cousin’s camera. GREAT PICS! Can’t wait to share. hehee. Have a good day! Muaaahh xoxo.


faster ar pic!!!!! ahaha
ReplyDelete