A Lot of Things
I feel like it has been so long since I blogged. Lots of things happened, Michael Jackson has passed away, Farrah Fawcett too, I went to Lumut for work, saw Transformers twice already, celebrated my girlies' birthdays, lots and lots of eating too. hahahaha.
I hope I'll be back to my blogging mood soon. I am trying to build the mood right now.
So anyway, just thought of sharing, my friend Hani, introduced me to this one talented Malaysian, Zee Avi, which to my suprise is well known in the US right now. Pretty amazing eh? Malaysia Boleh!
Check out her songs on youtube. She was discovered through youtube. My faves so far are Bitter Heart, Honey Bee, Kantoi, Is This the End. She has this one song called Someone You Used to Know but it wasn't in the album. It's heartbreaking!
Hope you guys are enjoying your weekend.
*hugs*
I hope I'll be back to my blogging mood soon. I am trying to build the mood right now.
So anyway, just thought of sharing, my friend Hani, introduced me to this one talented Malaysian, Zee Avi, which to my suprise is well known in the US right now. Pretty amazing eh? Malaysia Boleh!
Check out her songs on youtube. She was discovered through youtube. My faves so far are Bitter Heart, Honey Bee, Kantoi, Is This the End. She has this one song called Someone You Used to Know but it wasn't in the album. It's heartbreaking!
Hope you guys are enjoying your weekend.
*hugs*


I knew you would like her songs Jan. so soothing and refreshing. boleh tahan Malaysian girl ni..
ReplyDeleteok..hope your mood dtg cepat coz i love reading r blog. :)