Thinking of You

Thinking of You by Katy Perry.

Ok.. I don’t know how many times I keep playing this song today. You know I am sulking, and usually, emotional songs hit more when I am sulking. Haha.

There’s something about the way she sing this song. It’s so heartbreaking. I love the part when she sang “into your eyessss…” I guess it is hard to find a better person when you had the best one. So I think I understand how she feels. Like me, for example. I love this lipstick from m.a.c, the shade is Hug Me. I only wear that colour. I like the texture and how it looks like on me. I tried to find another colour or other lipstick, but no, this is the one I love most. You know, if you buy from m.a.c, when you have 6 empty cases, you’ll get a free lipstick. Among the 6 items I have, 3 of them are Hug Me lipstick. Hahaa. Then the girl asked me what colour I wanted. I just looked at her and she asked me, “Hug Me?” hahaha.

Ok that’s totally out of the point.. but I think I understand how hard it is to replace something that you think the best for you.

Now, let’s be emotional together. Haha. Read the lyrics here and click here to hear the song (whoever can access youtube haha)

Comments