Hot Air Balloons!!
Exciting news!!
Starting from today, 19th March 2009 until 22nd March 2009, you can see hot air balloons in the sky in Putrajaya.


Took this pics from here.
I want to see them balloonsss!! *giddy with excitement* This is a rare opportunity and I don't want to miss this chance.
Wanna look out for that pink elephant one. So cute! I am sure I'll be like a kid there. ;))
Making plans with my family to go this weekend.
Care to join? Let's go!
For more info, visit the official website here.
See you there!!
Starting from today, 19th March 2009 until 22nd March 2009, you can see hot air balloons in the sky in Putrajaya.


Took this pics from here.
I want to see them balloonsss!! *giddy with excitement* This is a rare opportunity and I don't want to miss this chance.
Wanna look out for that pink elephant one. So cute! I am sure I'll be like a kid there. ;))
Making plans with my family to go this weekend.
Care to join? Let's go!
For more info, visit the official website here.
See you there!!


Wow..sungguh menarik aktiviti itew okeh...jangan lupa ambik gamba banyak2 ok...Have fun beb...
ReplyDeletemrs slattery tamau join kah? ;p
ReplyDeletewah..kalo aku ade magic sampai la aku nanti...hahahaha...
ReplyDeleteTakde rezeki lah nak balik beb...maybe next time lah yer..InsyaAllah