Take A Break @ The Lawn, KLCC

Rest your tired feet after shopping at this little but charming cafe, on the 2nd Floor of KLCC Ramlee Mall wing (near Bata).

It is the sister cafe to the Marmalade Cafe (mentioned in the earlier post).

Very simple and small cafe, you would be attracted to the cutesy decor.. with white chairs, with grass filled walls (of the counter). Serves hot and cold drinks (juices, coffee etc), pastries and cakes (lots of choices for cupcakes), some sandwiches and salad too I think.

For me, if you want to have a drink and doesn't want the crowd at the Starbucks, try this cafe. I won't say that the drinks or the pastries etc are extraordinary but, the place is quiet and relaxed. Just what I need after a day of shopping.

Will take note of this place, the next time I go shopping and need a drink. hehe.

Order number set on a pot of plastic plants. CUTENESS!!!! loved it!
some of us ;)
our food and drinks ( Iced Mocha & Iced Latte)

Clockswise from top - Strawberry Cheesecake, Bread Pudding (with caramelised orange rind and custard sauce) and Chocolate something cheese cake (not sure whats it called haahahahs sorry).

Familiar? hehee like in Marmalade

Comments