New Moon Un-Official Premiere

AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Why it is called un-official?? Maybe because it is organised by fans for fans. Not those premiere for press etc. Official release of New Moon in Malaysia is today, 26th NOvember 2009. I had the chance to see it last night, thanks to Twilighters Malaysia.

Compared to the one I attended for Twilight, this one was waaaaaaaaaaaaaayy better. I guess because everyone is a fan, and very sporting. Definitely will go again for Eclipse!

About the movie? Oh yeah, slow but lovely. and watch out for those washboard ABs! something to drool on. hahaahhaahha

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha to all.

*updated 24th January 2010. I've seen it 4 times. Absolutely bonkers for Jacob. lol.
*added pics 24th January 2010.


Very excited looking us! hahah.
With my uni friend, Fara whom is also a big fan
See what Twilight can do? Bringing old friends together! Ain hadn't seen her friend for 9 years!
Showing off the cupcake (part of the goodie bag)
Skinny Jacob. lol.

Comments

  1. hi..why do u stop writing? i lost my reading material at the office. hehe.
    hope u'll continue to write ya.

    - MiSSPreZ aka silent reader -

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment