I Miss Me
I don't like the person I have become these days.
I am usually a happy merry person. I laughed a lot, I get amused easily, I am generally happy. Most of the time.
These days, I have been in these unstable moods, I cry most of the time. And the most sad thing is that, this version of "me" happened when I am at work. Although I tried as much as I can to not let work gets to me, sometimes, it just did.. How can I not? About 40% of each day is spent at work. But then again, when I thought about it, I feel this way when the boss is around. HAHHAHAHAHA. Anyway, it's not that I don't laugh anymore or are not happy.. but the feeling didn't last long. I enjoyed the moment, had fun but then, it's over when I thought about going to work. Every Sunday, I would be wishing for the next weekend to come by soon. That's not the way it should be. I feel defeated. Because I can't move. Idle. Same.
I long for change.
So anyway, the best thing I have at work are my friends. They are the best group of friends you can ever ask for. They are not only friends, but I can say that they are like sisters to me. Always there for me, listening to me, trying to cheer me up when I am down. They are the only ones that makes me feel sane and continue swimming in that ocean of icky stuff. They are the ones I think dragging myself to work worthy. I thank you my friends (you know who you are).
Sometimes I think that I should venture into something new, into something that I have passion in. This I have in my heart and at the back of my head and I hope one day it will all come true.
I hope this is just a phase (but I have been in this phase for more than a couple of months already) and it will go away soon, pleaseeeee. I am tired of being this version of me. I miss the old me.
*Wishing for rainbows and sunshine*
I am usually a happy merry person. I laughed a lot, I get amused easily, I am generally happy. Most of the time.
These days, I have been in these unstable moods, I cry most of the time. And the most sad thing is that, this version of "me" happened when I am at work. Although I tried as much as I can to not let work gets to me, sometimes, it just did.. How can I not? About 40% of each day is spent at work. But then again, when I thought about it, I feel this way when the boss is around. HAHHAHAHAHA. Anyway, it's not that I don't laugh anymore or are not happy.. but the feeling didn't last long. I enjoyed the moment, had fun but then, it's over when I thought about going to work. Every Sunday, I would be wishing for the next weekend to come by soon. That's not the way it should be. I feel defeated. Because I can't move. Idle. Same.
I long for change.
So anyway, the best thing I have at work are my friends. They are the best group of friends you can ever ask for. They are not only friends, but I can say that they are like sisters to me. Always there for me, listening to me, trying to cheer me up when I am down. They are the only ones that makes me feel sane and continue swimming in that ocean of icky stuff. They are the ones I think dragging myself to work worthy. I thank you my friends (you know who you are).
Sometimes I think that I should venture into something new, into something that I have passion in. This I have in my heart and at the back of my head and I hope one day it will all come true.
I hope this is just a phase (but I have been in this phase for more than a couple of months already) and it will go away soon, pleaseeeee. I am tired of being this version of me. I miss the old me.
Comments
Post a Comment