Fireflies
I love songs that makes me dreamy.
Songs that takes me away for few minutes to another world, where all the issues I am having sort of being forgotten for that few minutes.
Ya know?
And that song at the moment is "Fireflies" by Owl City. If you didn't know the song, go to youtube and find the vid. Tell me if you like it ok?
I don't know why I like the song so much but when I heard it, it gave me this happy feeling and I imagined myself on a fast train, looking out the beautiful world outside, leaving the-not-so-nice feeling behind. Just for that moment...
And, oh yes, Happy birthday to my friend Anna. Have a wonderful birthday sweetie.
*muaaahhssss
I think this is a beautiful picture. I love the blueness. Photo taken from here.
Songs that takes me away for few minutes to another world, where all the issues I am having sort of being forgotten for that few minutes.
Ya know?
And that song at the moment is "Fireflies" by Owl City. If you didn't know the song, go to youtube and find the vid. Tell me if you like it ok?
I don't know why I like the song so much but when I heard it, it gave me this happy feeling and I imagined myself on a fast train, looking out the beautiful world outside, leaving the-not-so-nice feeling behind. Just for that moment...
And, oh yes, Happy birthday to my friend Anna. Have a wonderful birthday sweetie.
*muaaahhssss
I think this is a beautiful picture. I love the blueness. Photo taken from here.


Comments
Post a Comment