Terry Fox is Back!

Hey guys, just to let you know that the Terry Fox Run 2009 is back and it will be held on 1st November 2009.

I had a great time last year and can't wait to do it again this year.

Read my experience last year here.

This is the official tshirt for this year. Cool eh? Not sure if I'll fit in it though. Hahahah my resolution last year was to fit into the tshirt.. but I guess not.

More info, click here and here.

Would love to see you, yes you, and you and you and you too this year!!

More info on Terry Fox, click here.

UPDATE as at 10:56am 19th Oct 2009 : I just realised I can't go!! I was too excited of going that I didn't realize that the date clashed with a little get away trip for my friend to spend time with her before her wedding this coming December. Oh, well, I guess, I have to pass this year event :( and there'll always next year, and who knows, by that time, I CAN wear one of the tshirts hehehehe. For those of you who are free on 1st November 2009, please go, have fun and share the pics!

Comments