My Little Chef Crush

For those of you who don't know me, I am a big fan of the food/travel/cooking shows... well.. basically because I love food, I love to see beautiful things and I love to cook.

So it's no surprise that I listed Jamie Oliver, Chef Michael Smith, Nigella Lawson, Kylie Kwong, David Rocco, Delia Smith, Curtis Stone, etc as my favourites people to watch.

However, recently I came across this show on Astro.. I am not sure if it is on AFC (Channel 703) or Travel & Living (Channel 707).. called Cooking It and I was crushed almost instantly.... LOL

Meet Chef Jun Tanaka

Japanese look with sexy soft spoken polite British accent.

I can watch him cook all day long. HAHAHAHAHAH. who would have though chopping chillis can be so sexy? LOL! And thanks to this website, we can see him anytime we want.


*Sigh*

I just love men who can cook (and plus, with mata sepet and a little pony tail and sexy accent) hahahaha

Owh.. just let me dream for awhile... hehehe

Muaaaaaaaaaaahssss

Comments