Glee
I was thinking of writing a rather emotional post, depicting my current mood and state of mind.
*sigh*
But as I was trying to type the words, my brain keeps telling me, nahh don't do it, it will pass. Try to write something fun!
So I turned to my fave new show of the season, Glee.
If you don't know anything about Glee, read all about it here.
Glee is funny, over the top (sometimes we do need some OTT), quirky, but the best thing about the show I like the most are the performances of course. The cast has amazing voices, awesome music arrangement, all the get up, I just love them. Music and beautiful things always makes me happy. Well, sometimes. heheh.
I can't even choose one clip to say my favourite. They are all good! Hmm among my faves - Halo/Walking on Sunshine mash up, It's My Life/Confession mashup, Take A Bow, I Wanna Sex You Up. Oh, just search videos on youtube, and look out for Glee, and enjoy! And oh yeah, just so you know, I found out about Glee after watching Sam Tsui's cover on one of the songs in Glee. Click here for the vid. Who is Sam Tsui? Another search you have to do, and you have to see this vid. That was the first time seeing Sam Tsui and I didn't even remember how I got there, just one of my vid hopping but I sure did glad to see the vid. Great talent eh?
There are so many talented people out there. *sigh* I wish I am one of them, so I won't be stuck here doing something I am not too sure I am into. Ooopps, so not getting into that.
And, I can't wait for next episode... No Air and Avril's Keep Holding On? Should be good!! Click here for preview.
Awesomeness!
That being said, this is not working and I am still feeling a lil bit down, a lil bit emotional, a lil bit miserable, a lil bit lonely. *sigh*
Oh well, don't mind me, hope you'll have a great week darlings! *muah*
*sigh*
But as I was trying to type the words, my brain keeps telling me, nahh don't do it, it will pass. Try to write something fun!
So I turned to my fave new show of the season, Glee.
If you don't know anything about Glee, read all about it here.
Glee is funny, over the top (sometimes we do need some OTT), quirky, but the best thing about the show I like the most are the performances of course. The cast has amazing voices, awesome music arrangement, all the get up, I just love them. Music and beautiful things always makes me happy. Well, sometimes. heheh.
I can't even choose one clip to say my favourite. They are all good! Hmm among my faves - Halo/Walking on Sunshine mash up, It's My Life/Confession mashup, Take A Bow, I Wanna Sex You Up. Oh, just search videos on youtube, and look out for Glee, and enjoy! And oh yeah, just so you know, I found out about Glee after watching Sam Tsui's cover on one of the songs in Glee. Click here for the vid. Who is Sam Tsui? Another search you have to do, and you have to see this vid. That was the first time seeing Sam Tsui and I didn't even remember how I got there, just one of my vid hopping but I sure did glad to see the vid. Great talent eh?
There are so many talented people out there. *sigh* I wish I am one of them, so I won't be stuck here doing something I am not too sure I am into. Ooopps, so not getting into that.
And, I can't wait for next episode... No Air and Avril's Keep Holding On? Should be good!! Click here for preview.
Awesomeness!
That being said, this is not working and I am still feeling a lil bit down, a lil bit emotional, a lil bit miserable, a lil bit lonely. *sigh*
Oh well, don't mind me, hope you'll have a great week darlings! *muah*


Comments
Post a Comment