Yeay!!!
YEAY!
Finally the internet is up and running at home, after about a week down due to lightning during heavy rain last week.
Lembab nyer TM.
So much to do.. farming, mafia, gossip. hahaha. Ya know at the office I can't really do anything. No facebook, no fancy websites etc.
Heheheh. So, I feel "connected" again now. lol. Made me realised that I depended a lot on the net these days. oh well.
Heheheh.
Finally the internet is up and running at home, after about a week down due to lightning during heavy rain last week.
Lembab nyer TM.
So much to do.. farming, mafia, gossip. hahaha. Ya know at the office I can't really do anything. No facebook, no fancy websites etc.
Heheheh. So, I feel "connected" again now. lol. Made me realised that I depended a lot on the net these days. oh well.
Heheheh.


Comments
Post a Comment