@ William's
Have you been to William's in Kelana Jaya?
I went there on last Friday. It was my first time there. I was impressed with William! I heard of it by reputation, and finally went there with my lil bro and my cousins. I love the concept too. Ya know what, they didn't really have a menu. I have no idea what to order, but I heard about their soft shell crab fried rice, so by recommendation we ordered that. There were 5 of us, so we decided to share. We also ordered a seafood risotto (italian rice dish with various seafood - grilled squid, salmon, prawns, mussels, scallop and a few other types clams) and an anti-pesto dish (a variety dish with chicken, lamb, beef etc). We ordered these 3 dishes (the plates are HUGE) and with drinks (jumbo sized fruit drinks) and the bill came at about RM135.
I LOVEEEE the soft shell crab fried rice!!!!
If you never been to William's before, I think you would have thought William's is a fancy restaurant, right? You'll be suprised that it is a stall just by the roadside, like any mamak you go for lepakking. I was surprised too.
I didn't take any pics, but my cousin took some, I will put it here once I got a copy from him.
Hmmm "nasi goreng ketam" sure was nice!!! Chillers, when is our next session? hihi
I went there on last Friday. It was my first time there. I was impressed with William! I heard of it by reputation, and finally went there with my lil bro and my cousins. I love the concept too. Ya know what, they didn't really have a menu. I have no idea what to order, but I heard about their soft shell crab fried rice, so by recommendation we ordered that. There were 5 of us, so we decided to share. We also ordered a seafood risotto (italian rice dish with various seafood - grilled squid, salmon, prawns, mussels, scallop and a few other types clams) and an anti-pesto dish (a variety dish with chicken, lamb, beef etc). We ordered these 3 dishes (the plates are HUGE) and with drinks (jumbo sized fruit drinks) and the bill came at about RM135.
I LOVEEEE the soft shell crab fried rice!!!!
If you never been to William's before, I think you would have thought William's is a fancy restaurant, right? You'll be suprised that it is a stall just by the roadside, like any mamak you go for lepakking. I was surprised too.
I didn't take any pics, but my cousin took some, I will put it here once I got a copy from him.
Hmmm "nasi goreng ketam" sure was nice!!! Chillers, when is our next session? hihi


Comments
Post a Comment