My Pretty Boy

*sigh*

He made me into this giggly fan girl.

This is my current boy crush, Kim Hyun Joong (Ji hoo from Boys Over Flowers)

This is not the current pic I think.

HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

Who would have thought? I didn't like his look in BOF, I always cringed when I see him, although I'm in love with his character. I always say that he is too pretty for a boy. His face is too perfect for a boy too. But now, oh well.. I am head over heels with him. hahaha. Of course the role and the real him is sooo different!!

All I do for these past couple of weeks is watching youtube vids of him and his band. Of all those various shows, tv appearances etc. From what I've found, he is a quite talented guy. He can play the guitar, bass, piano, he dance well, can sing. He may not be the best singer around, but he's got the package. hahahaha. OMG. Look how I talk now. and I just love his smile and his laughs! :P and erm he got this kinda hot moves too.. hahaah go search youtube.

I like his look best when he swept his hair up, and there was this phase where he likes to put pins in his hair, and also with a ponytail. HOT! haha. I still haven't found a copy but on youtube there are lots!

I don't know why I love him so much, but after BOF, I started googling him and searching on youtube and somehow, he stole my heart. My friend Aya mentioned to me about this show called "We Got Married", and I searched on that, and BAM! I fell for his quirky, funny manner, awkward, innocent boy but sometimes can be this charming sweet caring gentleman. And I love his wife in that show too, a Korean singer named Hwang bo. Then I found a vid, of his solo song, translated in English to mean "Please be nice to me" and then the rest is history. lol! I also discovered that he is easily searched - there are lots and lots of vids of him, pictures, stories.. you name it. Makes my life easier hahah

I've become one of his giggly fangirl. Let's see him closer, shall we?

This is an old pic I think, cuz he looked so cute and so young! ehheeh

This is quite current, maybe a few months back

this is the swept up look I talked about.. I think it is also know as the "Tony Moly" style as what the fans called it.
This is him as Yoon Ji hoo in BOF

I think this is pretty HOT! hahaha

See his smile!!
This is one of my fave pic

And because of this, naturally, since Kim Hyun Joong is a part of Korean idol group SS501, I'm slowly becoming their fan too, after searching their songs and concerts and tv appearances. I became familiar to the members and their hit songs and now their songs are on my current playlist!!

HOT!
The cover of their latest mini album, comprising of about 5 songs, released late 2009. Loving it. Especially "Obsess". Try check it out. Expecting to release a new album on May 1st. 501. get it? hahaha.

And now, most of the entertainment sites I go to are Korean entertainment websites. I am still getting the hang of this new entertainment world (which I was blind before) and I am glad I discovered this new world. If you notice, there are some in my blogroll too. hahah. I started using those common Korean greetings too (although I think I only know 2-3 words only hahaha).. but what the heck, I am enjoying this new "phase" and some friends have introduced to more Korean artistes.. but for now, let me concentrate on Kim Hyun Joong and ss501 first. There are so much to catch up.. hehehe

Hey Hyun Joong oppa & ss501, you got another fan here in Malaysia!

Ok I should stop now. hahha.

Saranghaeyooo!

eeeeeeeeeeeee *smitten* with Kim Hyun Joong!!

*by the way, pics are not mine, used here only as references and love for KHJ heheh

Comments

  1. hehehe jan..look like you're smitten now..korean stars/drama/music memang can make you crazy..in a good way..:) welcome to the club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahah tu la.. ntah apa2.. but anyway, i am emjoying it. at least ada gak new obsession to occupy my time.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment